Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Hole Being Dug, Getting Deeper

(1)

I want to be neither an educated woman, nor a poet, nor a writer, nor a business woman, nor a doctor, nor a teacher. I want... no, nothing, but I want to be nothing.

(2)

Due to the raining season... it is raining. I want to run along the water-flow of rain, like in my childhood,without slipper. That matter must be postponed. NO. Yon can run if you wish. I, in a raining season, have been breathlessly heart-broken. I had thrown the pieces of my broken-heart out into the rain. That is right. I love raining season. NO. I hate raining seasons. No... let it be . Do leave the raining seasons in the raining season.

(3)

All over the world, the people who torture themselves most are writers. All over the world, the people who are the most insane are blubber mouths. All over the world, the pwople who are sickly most are the intelligentsia. All over the world, the kind of people who are the most carefree are who lack of knowledge. In my room,there are so many cockroaches, uncountably. The things I hate most are cockrosches and telephones. The thing I want most in my life is conventionality. The statement 'Artists are the noblest ones' really amaze me. I don't understand the meaning of the word'nobility'. The cat I've lost is noble(I want you to correct my grammer and usage irrespectively if mistaken). I am'crazy selfish' indeed.

(4)

"The art of making famous "by Jean Paul Sartre is my favourite short story. (You may praise or blame me for it as your will). I have quite much evil.I have a photograph taken unknown to himself, a hidden look preserved for years and hopes that hurt myself. (All of them tendency to expect something in any moment). In my bed there are some hairs of mine, disgusting. The poem I have often recited is "My Little Brother,let's go to the zoo". The character of THE OUTSIDER", because of the lack of knowledge on the THIRTY EIGHT KINDS OF AUSPICIOUSNESS", had to face death-penalty. I don't need to worry about it for I have throughly taken the verse about them by heart. I am not afraid of rats. But I am afraid of being hit by the lightning. Therefore I always protect against it with an umbrella whenever it rains. This year it rains a little bit more.

.... To be continued.....

No comments: